The Voice of the Alliance of Defence Service Organisations (ADSO) in the fight for a FAIR GO for Australian Defence Personnel, Veterans & Families
An Inconvenient Truth
5 Feb 2012
Issue # 12 Dated: 5 February 2012
AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH
On the eve of the special Caucus meeting called by the Prime Minister, ADSO and AVM Peter Criss (Retd) have released a new video. It exposes the shameful misinformation campaign that has been waged by the current Government to deny members of the Military Family (serving and retired) and their widows their rightful entitlement to a FAIR indexed military superannuation pension. You can view the video here:
• If you are an ADF Member, currently serving, and you prefer to believe you will be well looked after with your military superannuation when you leave – THEN DONT WATCH THIS VIDEO!
• If you are currently receiving a military superannuation pension and you prefer to believe that the Government isnt ripping you off to the tune of thousands of dollars – THEN DONT WATCH THIS VIDEO!
• If you are an ex-Service member not in receipt of a military superannuation pension and you no longer care about the welfare of your military mates and their widows – THEN DONT WATCH THIS VIDEO!
• If you are a member of the wider public who cares nothing for those who have served to protect Australia in uniform for twenty years or more, or the families they too often leave behind – THEN DONT WATCH THIS VIDEO!
• If you are one of the few politicians in this country who isnt interested in being re-elected – THEN DONT WATCH THIS VIDEO!
• If you are a news editor or media producer and have no interest in genuine Pubic Interest stories – THEN DONT WATCH THIS VIDEO!
***FOR EVERYONE ELSE, YOU WILL FIND THE VIDEO COMPELLING VIEWING.***
Please watch it as soon as possible and forward the link on to your networks and contacts, both military and civilian, and ask them to do the same.
And dont forget to click on the like button after watching the video. This encourages others to do the same.