The Autumn 2018 issue of Vetaffairs is now available online, featuring:
• Ironside Recruitment’s Glen Ferrarotto on the power of the Prime Minister’s Veterans’ Employment Awards;
• Iraq veteran and ACT politician Jeremy Hanson on his post-transition mental health struggle;
• Ex-AWAS sergeant Thea Commins, 95, on the year she and 20,000 other women stepped up for Australia;
• Paralympic gold medallist and veteran Curtis McGrath on the Invictus Games Sydney 2018; and
• Federal MP Mike Kelly’s recollections of serving in war-ravaged Somalia 25 years ago.
From the Minister: Putting veterans first
In his first Vetaffairs column since his appointment as Minister for Veterans’ Affairs in March, Darren Chester shares his plans for the portfolio, starting by thanking Vetaffairs readers for their service.
Download the printable PDF here or listen to the contents via the MP3 version. Email [email protected] to receive future issues on CD.