Except as expressly provided otherwise in a written agreement between you and the Alliance of Defence Service Organisations (ADSO), this site, and all materials and services accessible through this site, are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or the warranty of non-infringement.
Without limiting the foregoing, ADSO makes no warranty that:
- the services and materials will meet your requirements;
- the services and materials will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the services or materials will be effective, accurate, or reliable;
- the quality of any products, services, or materials purchased or accessible by you through the site will meet your expectations; and
- any errors in the software obtained from or used through the site, or any defects in the site, its services, or materials, will be corrected.
This site could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies, or typographical errors. ADSO may make changes to the materials and services at this site at any time without notice. The materials or services at this site may be out of date, and ADSO makes no commitment to update such materials or services.
The use of the services or the downloading or other use of any materials through the site is done at your own discretion and risk and with your agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from such activities. ADSO assumes no liability for any computer virus or other similar software code that is downloaded to your computer from the site or in connection with any services or materials offered through the site.